Comstock Yacht Sales Brokerage Program
If you're thinking of selling your boat, why not put our 43+ years of new and used boat sales to work for you!
- We have one of New Jersey's largest in-water display areas, so we can show your boat on site the way it looks best, WET!
- We own our marina, we are not simply renting an office or a few slips at some marina. We have been at the same location since 1973!
- Our beautiful waterfront location is located in a high traffic area, so we aren't hidden down a side street or dirt road, resulting in more exposure for your boat.
- WE have 4 full time sales professionals and all are active boaters and one is a U.S.C.G. licensed captain.
- We advertise on all major boating websites and magazines. Our pre-owned boat display is available at all boat shows we attend, along with 100s of listing sheets given out at each show.
- Our brokers are strictly commission, meaning they don't get paid unless your boat sells!
- We are a full service marina and can handle any issues related to the sale of your boat. We don't have to rely on any outside company or service to facilitate the sale. Haul outs, sea trials, survey resolve, financing, insurance, and transport—we can do it all, in-house.
- Availability: We are open 7 days a week, all year long to help sell your boat and our inventory is available 24 hours a day online on over a dozen websites.
- Co-Brokerage: We work with any broker, anywhere, meaning your boat will receive the exposure it needs and no matter who brings the buyer, we will work with them to get your boat sold.
- We specialize in all brands and all sizes. If it floats, we can sell it!
Contact us today for more information, or to list your boat with us! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 899-2500.
If you're ready to get started, please fill out our Brokerage Agreement Form and bring it in with you, or fax it to us at (732) 892-3763.
704 Princeton Avenue | Brick, NJ 08724 | (732) 899-2500