At more than 36 feet in length overall, the 31 hits the sweet spot between classic Regulator style and true innovation. Twin Yamaha F300s with optional Helm Master and Set Point™ give you the power and control to handle beautifully in any waters. Ready to fish? The massive cockpit and oversized tackle center, fishboxes, livewell, and new optional Taco® Grand Slam 380 outrigger bases with 20’ Carbon Fiber telescoping poles deliver everything you need for a serious day of sportfishing. Time to kick back? Enjoy plenty of deck space, starboard boarding and dive door, integrated forward seat backrests, and optional forward sun shade, among other lifestyle amenities, designed to maximize comfort offshore.
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Ladder
- Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Stainless Steel Through-Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Starboard Side Dive Door with Removable Folding Ladder
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (3)
- In-Deck Illuminated Locking Rod Storage
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- 35 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Forward Seating with Flip-Up Backrests (2)
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- 3X Deluxe Tackle Center: Helm Upholstered Companion Seating with Armrests with and Flip-Up Bolster with Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback with Cup Holders and Rocket Launcher; (6) Medium Plano Trays; and (2) Tackle Drawers in Cabinet
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
- Twin Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
- Twin Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls and Yamaha Helm Master® with Set Point™
Customized Options - Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engines
Customized Options - T-Top
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Electronics Box, Integrated Spreader Lights, and Multi-Colored LED Lights
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- Taco® Grand Slam 380 Outrigger Bases with 18' Telescoping Poles*
- Taco® Grand Slam 380 Outrigger Bases with 20' Carbon Fiber Telescoping Poles*
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- 3X Deluxe Livewell/Tackle Center: Helm Upholstered Companion Seating with Armrests and Flip-Up Bolster, Two Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback with Rocket Launcher and Cup Holders; Sink with Pullout Spray Nozzle and Cutting Board Under Hideaway Lid; (1) Large and (3) Medium Plano Trays in Cabinet with Additional Storage; and 40-Gallon Livewell**
- Fiberglass Sun Bed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- Edson™ Elite Carbon Wheel with Power Knob***
- 30 Amp Battery Charger with 25’ Cord
- Bucket Holder with (2) Buckets
- Bow Thruster
- (3) Pairs of Additional Rod Holders
- Refrigerated Transom Fishbox
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Chain, and Anchor
- Multi-Colored Underwater LED Lights (2)
- Lenco™ Marine Auto Glide†
- Remote-Controlled LED Spotlight*
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
- Removable Watersports Tow Bar
- Forward Sun Shade*
Customized Options - Electronics
- Entertainment Upgrade Package: Includes (8) Premium Speakers, 700W Amp, External Digital Antenna, and Subwoofer*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Offshore Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face: Two 16” GPSMAP® 7616 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 210 AIS Radio with 8’ Digital Antenna, GMR™ 424 xHD2 4kW Open-Array Radar, Airmar® B275LHW with Wide Beam Reactor, 1kW CHIRP Transducer, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, and Mic Relocation Kit (with GMR™ 624 xHD2 6kW Open-Array Radar Upgrade Available)*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
- LOA: 31 ft. 4 in.
- LOA with Bracket & Engines: 36 ft. 5 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 4 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin Engines: 10,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 300 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Center Forward Storage: 230 qt.
- Forward Seat Fishbox / Dry Storage: 210 qt. each
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 500 qt.
- Insulated Console Cooler Seat: 74 qt.
- Head Holding Tank: 6 gal.
- Freshwater Tank: 35 gal.
- Transom Livewell: 36 gal.
- Transom Fishbox: 228 qts
- Draft - Engines Up: 25 in.; Engines Down: 32 in.
Standard Equipment - Console
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic
- Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display
- Ritchie® Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Triple Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with White Fiberglass Lid
- 74 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- Frameless Fiberglass Integrated Console Door
- Vented Port Light in Console
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Electric Head, 6 gal. Holding Tank, and Electric Tank Pumpout
- Solid Surface Countertop with Sink
- Vertical Rod Holders (6)
- Flexiteek Flooring in Console
- Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob
- USB Charging Ports
* T-Top Must Be Selected
** In Lieu of 3X Deluxe Tackle Center
*** In Lieu of Standard Wheel
† Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt. The Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display features 7" full color, high resolution LCD display which indicates critical systems information, including: gear selected, engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to four vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.