Experience the next generation of the Regulator 41, with updated features to meet your every offshore need. The new integrated wraparound windshield offers more protection at the helm, while the aft mezzanine seat with prep & tackle center and overhead SureShade® provides additional cockpit seating without compromising fishing amenities. Redesigned tower access makes the dual helm even more attractive, and, below deck, an expanded cabin features galley kitchen, double berth, and spacious head with shower, allowing you to accommodate friends and family with ease. Serious anglers will love the optional Taco® Grand Slam 380 outrigger bases with 20’ Carbon Fiber telescoping poles and huge livewell and fishbox capacity. Powered by Yamaha’s all-new quad XF425 engines, with the added stability of the Seakeeper 6 stabilization system, the 41 is everything you’ve ever wanted in a luxury sportfisher.
Standard Equipment - Console
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display (Console & Tower)
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (8) JL Premium Speakers, 700W Amp, External Digital Antenna, and Subwoofer
- Battery System with Switches and (8) Marine Batteries with Easy Access at Helm
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- (2) 40 Amp Battery Chargers with (1) 50' Power Cord
- Glove Boxes with Fiberglass Lids
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Edson™ Polished Silver Wheel with Power Knob
- Frameless Fiberglass Integrated Console Door
- Helm Air Conditioner Vents
- Flexiteek Marine Decking at Helm
- Helm Space for up to Three 17" Displays
- USB Charging Ports
Standard Equipment - Console Interior
- CO Detector
- Courtesy LED Lights
- Bilge High Water Alarm
- Sleeping Accommodations for Two with Reading Lights
- Galley with Refrigerator, Microwave, Sink, Inductive Cooktop, and Cabinet Storage
- Cherry Dining Table with Seating for Four
- 8kW Fischer Panda Diesel Generator
- 10,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 28" 12V LED TV with AM/FM/CD/DVD Player
Standard Equipment - Head Interior
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Electric Head with 13 gal. Holding Tank, Solid Surface Counter Top, Sink with Hot Water and Cabinet Storage, Interior Lighting, and Mirror
- Hot Water Shower and (2) Towel Racks
- Vented Port Light
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabilization System
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Electronics Box, Integrated Spreader Lights, Multi-Colored LED Lights, and Rocket Launchers Built Into Aft Support Frame
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Starboard Boarding and Dive Door with Integrated Folding Ladder
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Integrated Telescoping Ladder and Flexiteek Marine Decking
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass in Forward Deck Anchor Locker, Remote Switch, Rode, Anchor, and Freshwater Wash Down
- Hull Color Matched Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Flush-Mounted Fiberglass Sun Bed with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table with Electric Motor to Raise/Lower
- White-Painted Engines
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- 60 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down Faucets (2) and Transom Shower
- Insulated Illuminated 336 qt. Transom Fishbox
- Insulated Illuminated 40 gal. Transom Livewell (2)
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Bucket Holder with Custom Regulator Buckets in Forward Settee
- 624 qt. In-Deck Illuminated Fishbox/Locking Rod Storage (Holds 8 Rods)
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (6)
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Forward Seating with Flip-Up
- Forward Console Settee
- 4X Deluxe Tackle Center: Triple Helm Companion Seats with Armrests, Flip-Up Bolster, and (3) Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; and Solid Surface Counter Top, Electric Grill, Sink, Trash Bin, Drawers, and Tackle & Tray Storage Compartments
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
Power - Seating
- Quad Yamaha F350 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls and Yamaha Helm Master® with Set Point™
Customized Options - Color
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package
- Custom-Painted Engines
Customized Options - T-Top & Tower
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides
- Dual Station Tower with Controls and Hardtop
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 20' Carbon Fiber Poles
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- Desert Tan or Dove Gray Upholstery
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- Edson™ Elite Carbon Wheel with Power Knob (Console & Tower)*
- Pair of Additional 0 or 30 Degree Rod Holders
- Multi-Colored Underwater LED Lights (2)
- Refrigerated Transom Fishbox
- Lenco Marine Auto Glide**
- Remote-Controlled ACR RCL-100 LED Spotlight
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
Customized Options - Electronics
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Offshore 41 Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face: (3) 17" GPSMAP® 8617 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 210 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, GMR Fantom™ 4 Doppler Effect Open-Array Radar, Airmar® B265 LH Broadband 7-Element 1kW CHIRP Transducer, and Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack.
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade**
- LOA: 41 ft. 3 in.
- LOA with Bracket & Engines: 47 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 12 ft. 6 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin Engines: 20,100 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 600 gal.
- Diesel Capacity: 20 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Center Forward Storage: 292 qt.
- Forward Seat Insulated Fishbox / Dry Storage: 216 qt. each
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 624 qt.
- Console Storage with Molded-In Bucket Holders: 240 qt.
- Head Holding Tank: 13 gal.
- Freshwater Tank: 60 gal.
*In Lieu of Standard Wheel
** Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt. The Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display features 7" full color, high resolution LCD display which indicates critical systems information, including: gear selected, engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to four vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.