We are not simply a sales facility, we are a full service marina with the knowledge and experience to handle any issues or needs that pertain to your boat.
Our Service Department understands that they are the key reason that Comstock Yacht Sales goes from "the place you take your boat" to "your dealership." Many of our employees are boaters, so we understand the potential issues, along with the relatively short season you and you boat are faced with. We will perform the necessary preventative maintenance to ensure smooth sailing for you and your family. With the everchanging landscape of marine technology, it's important to stay up to speed with today's technology and that's why we are committed to ongoing factory and in-house training for all technicians.
Some of the Services We Offer:
- Winter Storage & Winterization: Our factory-trained technicians will winterize your boat and motor according to manufacturer specs and guidelines. We use only the best available parts and materials. Whether you require in-water or on-land storage, we have the space and equipment to handle any boat. Our Winter Storage Contract can be found here. Be sure to ask about our FREE pick-up and delivery for winter storage customers in our local area.
- Hauling & Launching: Using our Marine Travelift we can accommodate boats up to 60' or 40 tons! Our fork truck can handle boats up to 40' and 20 tons!
- Routine Maintenance: Our factory-trained staff can handle any routine maintenance requirements your boat and engine may need, such as oil changes, water pumps, tune-ups, etc.
- Fiberglass Repairs: No matter what size job, our skilled Fiberglass Department can handle your request. No job is too big or too small!
- Warranty & Insurance Jobs: Bought your boat elsewhere? No problem! We will handle your engine warranty work, and in most cases we can also handle your factory warranty work. What a great way to experience all that Comstock has to offer. We are well known in the insurance industry and our reputation helps us provide you with an easy and comfortable transaction. We will handle all paperwork and claims, and work directly with your insurance company.
- On-Site Repairs: Let us bring our Service Department to you!
- Repowers: Whether inboard or outboard, gas or diesel, we can help!
We are Yamaha Five Star Certified, a Yamalube Exclusive Service Center, and we have a Yamaha Master Technician on staff!